View Single Post
Old 11-08-2002, 09:41 AM   #28
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

i don't think the wolves care where the hell garnett is. he can be anywhere on the court. he guarded mcgrady a couple games ago, all over the floor.

and i remember that play, david. everyone was surprised wang didn't shoot. even wang.

and david, i don't know about you, but i didn't "pick the mavs" this season. i've followed them when they weren't "like the rest," they were WORSE than the rest.

who was it that said at the beginning of the season, after wang left, "we'll just get those 2 minutes from someone else." i think it was fin. wang was not worth the time (after violating his agreement) or money. and the way he's looked with the clips so far, looks like the mavs were right. now, if he starts tearing it up, more power to him, but we don't need him like you desparately claim. he's no big loss. go join your boy RCF wherever he is, david. i guarantee you, that would also be no big loss.