View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 01:35 PM   #461
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsar View Post
I'm sure he would have fell either way, he just made it look like he fell "harder". That's beside the point though: you can clearly see Fisher turn his body and look at Scola coming at him which is then followed up by him proceeding to check him the f' out. So, little acting job aside, that was a well deserved ejection. I hope Kobe gets suspended from the next game because his bitch princess treatment is infuriating to watch.
Where was Kenyon Martin's ejection for checking Dirk? Where was Rondo's ejection for fish hooking Brad Miller or literally grabbing Hinrich by the arm and throwing him into the score table? Where was Howard's ejection for sending an elbow directly to Dalembert's head? All of these examples were deliberate fouls and were much worse than that little love tap Fisher put on Scola, yet Fisher gets ejected. I know two wrongs don't make a right, I'm just sayin.

On a side note, I understand the concept of selling a call in certain circumstances such as when trying to score, hell Dirk does it all the time, but I truly can't stand blatant off the ball flops.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki

Last edited by Dirkenstien; 05-07-2009 at 01:36 PM.
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote