View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 10:49 PM   #85
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

ok, saw it tonight in IMAX. That was, simply put, awesome. On a scale of star trek fandom, where 10 is a fanatic and 1 means having never heard of star trek, I'm like a 5-6. And I'm saying that movie was incredible. Just an amazing movie all the way around - casting (Quinto was born to play spock), acting (I don't remember ANY weak links - hell, even tyler FREAKIN dress up in drag perry was good in his small role), effects (it was a little epileptic seizure inducing at times and a little heavy on the lens flares, but great nonetheless), you name it. Awesome.

and this may belong in the "Question re: cussing" thread, but good lord does pine (Kirk) have some gorgeous baby blues.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 05-08-2009 at 10:55 PM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote