Thread: Free Agents
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 01:28 AM   #50
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

I wouldn't mind any of the following from the 2009 free agent list:
  • Mike Bibby
  • Eddie House
  • Ben Gordon
  • Birdman
  • Nate Robinson (I love this little bastard)
  • Matt Barnes
  • Boozer
  • Mehmet Okur
Or a reasonable trade that brought these 2010 free agents
  • Chris Bosh <--seriously, I think him on this team would seal the deal
  • Joe Johnson
  • Marcus Camby
  • Rudy Gay (obviously, I mean c'mon now..)
  • SHAQ (Seriously, at first I was all kinds of against the idea but I think it would be huge for us)
  • LaMarcus Aldridge

Seriously though, more than anything I'd love to see any of these 3 players come to Dallas:
Chris Bosh, Nate Robinson, Shaq

I think if by some deal with the devil we were able to pull Bosh and Shaq it would almost be instant rings, given that we didn't trade away our whole damn team for them. I'd still love to keep Hollins/Terry/Bass/Green on the bench, but I wouldn't see that being possible to pull both of those trades.

I also think that the mavs in inbetween a rock and a hard place right now. They can pull someone like Shaq and win a quick ring for Dirk, but then they're sacrificing the future. They can pull someone like Bosh but then they're keeping the lack of inside scoring threat.. We're obviously going to need a PG soon (probably at the end of this season), so that really cuts down on the cap space. But if by some grace of God we were able to pull those three players without trading away the rest of the team I think it would be a done deal, the rings would be made before the all-star break.

Last edited by Justin Credible; 05-09-2009 at 01:33 AM.
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote