Thread: Free Agents
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 05:48 AM   #54
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinemablend View Post
Yeah I get wanting Bosh OR Shaq. I mean I guess you could always put Bosh at Center. But if you have Bosh, Shaq, and Dirk... then Shaq plays center, Dirk plays PF and Bosh plays???

That makes no sense unless you're getting rid of Dirk. Which would be crazy. Bosh is not better than Dirk.

I love the idea of adding some "bastard" players. This team really needs that. Nate Robinson, Birdman. Hell yes. If you can't get a big name like Shaq or Bosh then adding some sheer attitude to this team could at least help.
I agree. Bosh and Shaq doesn't work together, because while having Shaq as Center either Bosh or Dirk would have to play SF. Sorry, but that would be humiliating to watch...

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote