Thread: Free Agents
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 09:21 PM   #55
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinemablend View Post
Yeah I get wanting Bosh OR Shaq. I mean I guess you could always put Bosh at Center. But if you have Bosh, Shaq, and Dirk... then Shaq plays center, Dirk plays PF and Bosh plays???

That makes no sense unless you're getting rid of Dirk. Which would be crazy. Bosh is not better than Dirk.

I love the idea of adding some "bastard" players. This team really needs that. Nate Robinson, Birdman. Hell yes. If you can't get a big name like Shaq or Bosh then adding some sheer attitude to this team could at least help.
I guess that it just made sense to me that, with his abilities, bosh could play Forward (as it is his position). He's basically an amplified version of what Josh Howard was in his all-star season, and J Ho was perfect alongside Dirk.

That's a fantasy starting lineup though..

Nate Robinson
Chris Bosh
Shaq
Dirk
Antoine Wright

Yeah, I put Antoine Wright in there.. I still stand by the fact that he has a hell of a lot of talent and has a lot to offer this team.
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote