Thread: Celtics-Lakers
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2002, 05:53 AM   #15
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

<< My assessment that Kobe is currently the most talented player on the game is not based on statistical files but instead watching the man play and seeing how amazing he can be. That being said, 29.9 points per game, 11.8 rebounds per game and 7.3 assists per game? not to mention a whopping 2.5 steals per game? a 2 guard who is a top 5 caliber scorer, rebounds like a powerforward, gets you 2-3 steals a game, can run the offense and average more assists than some of the starting point guards in the league while doing it? Talk about a coach's wet dream. Tracy who? >>

You know, Kobes stats are nice. But if you think those 11 rb are no fluke you´re crazy. Those will be down pretty soon, same goes for assits. 6 and 6 would be a great accomplishment. And the 29.9 points do not impress me at all because Kobe is shooting just 43%. T-Mac is scoring 30.7 while shooting almost 51%. Now THAT is impressive. BTW the Lakers are 2-5 now. Talk about putting up huge numbers on a bad team. I agree that Kobe has amazing tools, he´s great to watch, but the best he´s not.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote