View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 12:13 AM   #33
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
George Karl sounds absolutely defeated in his presser. He looks like he's crying (literally). This is really odd.

I wonder if this sort of demeanor will carry over to their team.
He really did sound somber...I'm not watching it but I can hear it.
I'm telling you guys, they just have to find a way to steal Game 5. Steal it and you might steal this whole series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Man, that was just bizarre. I wonder if something else happened in the locker room or something. Karl had tears in his eyes and his voice was trembling.
I think it adds to the cocky factor I've seen from the Nuggets. They might literally be stunned they didn't win tonight...Or they realize they could be in for some trouble. If they're gonna single Dirk and he gets in the post, they have to just hope they don't get called for fouls on strips or he just flat out misses.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 05-12-2009 at 12:15 AM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote