View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 09:17 AM   #106
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

The crowd was pretty pissed off last night. I've NEVER heard them shout at a referee like they did after awright(?) got a foul for having his neck up against melo's elbow...It went on for a full minute as full-throated as anything I've ever heard.

As far as Martin and the thuggettes...It's always funny to see thugs whining about getting thugged. Screw that team. The Nuggets fans are about as classy as their team anyway...They are the only fans I've ever heard shouting for their team during the national anthem. The only team in 8 years...

Martin is a whiney thug...I expect he takes after his mom...as most of us do.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote