View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 05:51 PM   #137
GoNugs

GoNugs is infamous around these partsGoNugs is infamous around these partsGoNugs is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
You mean after lala has thrown sodas at those fans. Or after kenyon's momma's bodyguard turns around and insults some ladies face to the point where she left crying to compose herself. From what I heard the denver contingent was feeling quite bullet-proof that night and lala was the one who got tossed for punches I believe.

Go to the espn1033 to hear Randy Galloways conversation with the lady who was insutled by the group. I expect they were loaded for bear and probalby asked for most of it.
Galloway said the group was minding their own business game 3, but that they completely changed for game 4.

Certainly the press....compliments of Cuban....putting a magnifying glass on the situation didn't help.

I am not going to excuse classes jackassery by anyone...we can agree that anyone who committs a classless act is in the wrong. Kenyon Martin was a complete and utter moron after the game. Anyone who threw anything at anyone for any reason is a moron. There are morons on both sides of this....Cuban was one for doing what he did....and one could argue that one incident...blown way out of proportion by the media....had more to do with fanning the flames than anything else.
GoNugs is offline   Reply With Quote