Thread: Free Agents
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 07:52 PM   #80
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas86 View Post
why are you keep leaving Dirk out of the core?...he hasn't been the same since either, I know Dirk is playing good right now but the 2006 Dirk would make the Dirk we see now look like a joke, Dirk is apart of the core just like Damp, Terry, and Josh....lets say the Lakers "where to offer" Kobe for Dirk again would you do it?
If the offer is Kobe? Sure...

Otherwise I don't see any reason to include Dirk's name in this conversation...

I still think each player is still great individually, but they've been together for 4 years now... I'd imagine not having to look at the same faces you've lost with over & over again would be the kind of change that could re-inject life into an NBA player's career (see Devin Harris for reference...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote