View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 10:32 AM   #46
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I meant that he didn't ask to be traded to the Clippers, so he doesn't really owe them anything.

Bad communication on my part. I was on my phone and in a hurry, so I didn't specify.
Ah, okay, that makes more sense. I thought Chris Paul's desire to leave the Hornets was so common knowledge that I thought I was taking crazy pills when I first read your post. Had to start googling to make sure I was remembering events correctly.

But in that case, I think you're in agreement with sefant's original point, which was attempting to point out that he didn't show a ton of loyalty to his last franchise. Therefore, there's no reason to assume he has much loyalty to the Clips either since he's way more of a mercenary for this Clips squad than he was for the Hornets.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 05-26-2013 at 10:39 AM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote