View Single Post
Old 11-08-2003, 12:12 AM   #1
ReDIRKulous
Golden Member

ReDIRKulous is on a distinguished road
Default Rasheed a Mav?

I know there is another thread on this at the moment... but I have some stunning new info that needs to be explored.

George Karl is announcing the Blazers Sonics game and just cryptically said he sees Rasheed in a Mavs uniform in the near future! We know Karl is close to Nellie. What does this mean?

Tolbert and the other guy asked him if he had some inside info and Karl kind of backtracked a bit and said that he felt that if the Blazers struggled he might end up a Maverick... but It really sounded like Karl knew more than he was saying. He sounded like he knew a secret and was confident it was going to happen in the near future. Maybe I am reading too much into it but it sounded like it could happen in the next couple days or something!
There is nothing wrong with criticizing a team if your points are valid. But most of the armchair coaches on this board talk pseudo-basketball-ese and make results oriented comments as if they actually have an understanding of the game at the pro level. Most of the comments are based on disappointment from unrealistic expectations or the most ludicrous notion that you sitting in your barc-o-lounger knows more about how to win basketball games than Nelson. Just not gonna happen, boysan.-TwoDeep3
ReDIRKulous is offline   Reply With Quote