View Single Post
Old 11-08-2003, 07:08 AM   #19
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all
Default RE: George Karl says Rasheed Wallace a Mav?

I know this is going to sound bad, but I wouldn't mind seeing Rasheed here. But only if you Trade Walker for Him and not Jamison. Unfortunately I just don't see why Portland would do it just for Walker, but with Mark Cuban who knows. I also am scared to death about Rasheeds off the court behavior, but I am hoping that the demeanor of this team would stop all of his antics.

I would like to see a lineup of:
PG: Nash, Best, Daniels
SG: Finley, Delk, Howard
SF: Dirk, Jamison
PF: Rasheed, Najera
C: Bradley, Fortson

Thats not a bad lineup and you would have Very good players coming off the bench in Jamison, Delk, Best, and Najera. Dirk and Rasheed could switch out during the game playing the low post and SF. Would really depend on the matchup and who has who on each play down the court. Bradley would benefit the most from Rasheed being here due to Rasheed is one hell of a defender and we could *gasp* actually play alot of man to man defense. I still wouldn't be bothered either to see Delk starting ahead of Finley. Could you imagine both Finley and Jamison coming off the bench? Yowsa!

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote