View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 12:19 PM   #87
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

I can honestly say that I fear what will happen to this coutry, should the Dem continue to gain more and more power.

Notice the economy was going fine before the Dem took hold of the House and Senate...since then the economoy has gone down...now it appears as though the Dems will have the White House again...that is far too much power for the Dems and they will continue to tear this country apart out of personal greed.

The Dems are a "Self" interested party with absolutely no idea how to lead with the best intentions of the American Society.

When I see the Euro nations overwhelmingly in favor of Obama...I am asked, why do we want to be like Euro? Don't get me wrong, I am part French and I love visiting France, but the politics and the liberal government have done their best to ruin that country...

If we are going to tear this nation apart, can we simply make the East and West coast its own country and middle America to include Texas its own nation. Let the Liberals have the coast lines and give us conservatives a beautiful life in Middle America.

People could easily choose where they want to live, as for me, I would stay in middle America as a conservative and visit the coast on vacations, just as I do with France.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote