View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 08:22 AM   #3
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

1) A PG, by far. Someone who is able to give the ball to Dirk. Afterwards, a decent C.
2) Depends on which position we will be. IMO we can also go into tank mode now and try to get into a slightly better position in the draft.
3) Regardless if they have contract here for next year, these guys should stay: Dirk, Marion, Carter, Brand, Wright. O.J. seemed to have found his role in the last games, but yesterday was a stinker again. Same for Crowder. Concerning these two I'm undecided, but I'm leaning towards letting them go (O.J. has a player's option for next season though). The whole rest has to leave for sure.
4) If we get a good PG and a decent C, it is possible.
5) Well, then you could even ask if it's worth playing next season at all

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)

Last edited by Sportstudi; 03-18-2013 at 08:24 AM.
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote