View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 09:38 AM   #17
TNT

TNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to all

Billups has been injured all the time and that can continue next year. But yeah we need players who's basketball IQ is bigger than the guys we have now. Thats beacause RC can coach team like this better. Soo i would go in for CP3. But for that i hope they fail this year in the playoffs and clippers want some changes. In my opinion Del Negro is a awful coach and their so good because of the players and their IQ, leaderships and teamwork. So i hope that chris wants a team with a great coach and franchise with a great veteran player. So Dallas would be a great option. And Nowitzki + CP3.... oh i would destroy every team in 2k14 then

Also we don't need babies in our 3 second area, so kaman go somewere else. I'm hopping that wright will make a big step further in this summer. He has a big potential and he ain't that expensive.

Last edited by TNT; 03-19-2013 at 09:45 AM.
TNT is offline   Reply With Quote