View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 06:11 PM   #86
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male26Dan
What a fing idiot you are... That wasn't posted AT YOU dumb ass. I just put the pic in here because it was becoming a joke thread with a bunch of one liners. I was calling the thread a homo. Just because you posted before me doesn't mean I called you a homo. You ARE pretty fing gay though to attack me like that. If you have a problem with my name you can kiss my ass you little prick. I guess naming yourself after a lunatic dictator is much better CASTRO.

Suck it.
Whatever you say. If it was a misunderstanding you could have been civil and just send me a PM. I would have apologized and edited my post. Instead you chose to yell a couple expletives. And here you go, there are even a few people who give you credit for that. I must say I´m equally impressed and feel thoroughly dominated. Nice job. Keep it up.