View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 09:02 PM   #162
ReDirkulous Tyme

ReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Well...the answer to can Kidd keep it up and will Terry disappear are central to the Mavs doing anything in the playoffs.

Dirk will be Dirk...if....IF Kidd, Butler, JT can play at a high level and IF Haywood/Damp can play at a high level, this team can compete with and beat anyone in a 7 game series.

But those are BIG ifs.
My sentiments exactly. I think we can get to the conf. finals IF, out of Kidd/Dirk/Terry/Butler/Haywood, all but either Kidd or Terry score the ball well, we should be fine. However, if BOTH Kidd and Terry don't have good games, I think we are toast. To beat the Lakers, everyone has to play at the top of their game, every game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Things in the mirror are closer than they appear.
ReDirkulous Tyme is offline   Reply With Quote