View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 01:09 AM   #168
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavErika View Post
Even though the discussion seems to be already a step further, I'd like to go back and point out that there seems to be a lot of discussion on the technical that Kidd drew on Woodson (video) in the blogosphere. Just to wrap it up.
TrueHoop had that Hollinger article, but also linked to this post from a Hawks-blogger, who then cited players, the coaches and other bloggers:

Some strong opinions here on Kidd. I call that a savvy veteran move from Kidd. or, like Hollinger put it, "the veteran move to end all veteran moves". Maybe(I'm not sure) Woodson was already from the court when Kidd got him, but Kidd was clearly inbounds and not dribbling out of bounds when the contact happened. Either way, didn't matter, andFish already dismissed all the voices who said the refs got it wrong, or that Kidd did something wrong.
The dudes comments would make more sense if they were correct. Jkiddo did not dribble the ball out of bounds, he extended his elbow to make contact with the coach who (if nba refs would actually call the game by the rules) should have been assessed a technical already...but hey...they only assess them by the book when they want to.

He was getting off the court but certainly he was close enough to be a factor. The hawks bugger can suck it.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 02-28-2010 at 10:40 AM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote