View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 03:43 PM   #13
The Ghost of Championship
Banned

The Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
It's not a bad thread to start at all.. What do the Mavs do long term at PG? Obviously, the answer could be stick with Collison. And yes, the Mavs will have to wait and see what happens this year. He's young with a little bit of talent. Perhaps he is the answer. I don't know that there's alot to add at this point. However, it is apparent that underdog and erica are the trolls in this thread. A good mod would step up and do something about it.
I wouldn't mind sticking with him if we land James Harden and then retain Kaman/Brand level inside strength somehow. I just don't like the floor general to be an undersized, mediocre level talent is all.

Truth be told, Collison will probably look better than he really is in this situation but who wouldn't with this surrounding cast? I see a Raymond Felton situation developing. Guy looked good running along with Crymello and Amare Glasspuncher, but absolutely sucked when he had to be the guy running the show. Are we going to applaud an $8mm per extension just because the guy is made better for a couple months? Are we going to let him walk if he doesn't? Or are we pretending s-n-t with a mediocre talent will net anything of value? It's all about assets in the NBA.

Last edited by The Ghost of Championship; 07-21-2012 at 03:44 PM.
The Ghost of Championship is offline   Reply With Quote