View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 03:53 PM   #15
The Ghost of Championship
Banned

The Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman View Post
I think your premise is ridiculous! Collison is 24 years old, and thrives in a pick and role offense. What did he average in New Orleans when he started 19 and 9? Indiana misused him. Those are all star numbers (19/9). He's quick enough to be a good defender as well. With Carlisle as his coach, I think we could have "the answer" at point guard for a decade! And we get him for $2mill for a couple years! We still need to upgrade, but point guard is not a glaring weakness anymore.
I get why people like him, a lot of fan bases wanted him bad. But I've seen A LOT of Collison and have to disagree.

Also, it's $2.3 then QO time. If he plays he'll have to get paid. Still a steal of a deal next season though.
The Ghost of Championship is offline   Reply With Quote