View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 04:51 PM   #17
jamaljasonandjimmy

jamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ghost of Championship View Post
Just wondering how much of him you've seen? I've watched A LOT of Collison, going back to his Bruins days (I was a season courtside ticket holder). I've probably seen him play as much as anyone besides his coaches. Trust me when I tell you he's going to have good moments but he will frustrate the hell out of us.

As a big Bruins fan, I have mixed feelings about us signing him. I will always root for the kid but I just don't want him on my team blowing critical games. It's too hard to pull for mediocre talent but also not want to get rid of guys you really like when it's obvious they need to go.

Collison has peaked. He's no solution to anything. So, again, what's the strategy next summer?
collison in my opinion was the best pg to come from the 09 draft for the exception of curry

pass the rock to the german moses
jamaljasonandjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote