View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 12:59 PM   #40
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ghost of Championship View Post
Being an adult tattletale is probably the single greatest achievement in life.

Would you care to cite the rule you're hoping to get me a time out over? Is it j walking in the county at night? Spitting on the sidewalk after skipping breakfast to days in a row? Cunniling a police brothers widow within six years of his death?
The moderators of this site set limits on who can create posts. You referred to the very rule in your previous post. There is a reason that D-M.com posters can't come in and post threads. Creating threads for others is skirting that rule, which is not such a good thing for someone who already has a terrible track record of creating threads.

P.S. you keep using the word "tattletale". I do not think it means what you think it means.

I gave you advice about not breaking the rules. I'm pretty sure that that is not being a tattletale.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 10-13-2012 at 01:02 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote