View Single Post
Old 05-25-2007, 11:33 AM   #14
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash13
The line last night was ridiculous. First of all, that theatre had 5 or 6 showings between 8-12. And everybody had to go to the 12. And to top it off, half the people there were high schoolers. I'd be pissed at my mom now if she let me hang out at 3am on a school night to watch a movie when i was like 14-15yrs old.
Good lord what a beating. I will however, be participating in the midnight Harry Potter showing in July, but that's only because it evolved into somewhat of a tradition over the years with a group of us. It's a terrible beating. When I was still in college we'd do midnight for the matrix movies and LOTR and Star Wars and whatever else but it's too much now.