View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 09:17 AM   #60
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty View Post
I saw a video where he said he wanted to go back and play in Germany when he doesn't have it anymore.
Yes, I saw that one too. I also read it in some newspapers. But hopefully not after 2011. He stated that he doesn't want to play in the NBA if he cannot stay along with the other players anymore. And he doesn't want to play in the NBA with 36 or even being older. But to leave with 33? C'me one, at least he should play in the NBA until he's 35. He's a gym rat and I'm damn sure he will still bring it on the table until 2013.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote