View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 10:12 PM   #63
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinemablend View Post
Anyone else getting the impression that he just doesn't care anymore?

I mean, he's a stand up guy so he's going to go out there and play every night. And I think he genuinely enjoys the game so he goes out there and plays to have fun. I'm not saying he hates being on the court...

But the fire he used to have seems missing. There are times when he doesn't always make the effort play right in front of him, or he doesn't seem to push himself as hard as he might have sometimes.

Maybe it's not so much that he doesn't care as that he's just given up all hope of ever doing any better than he's already done. He's playing like a guy who has already achieved everything he'll ever be able to achieve and is just out there playing for the fun and pride of it.

YOU, ARE RETARDED.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote