View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 01:32 AM   #64
roxgirl

roxgirl has a spectacular aura aboutroxgirl has a spectacular aura aboutroxgirl has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Are you claiming to be one of the three girls in the picture you posted above? Is your "friend" the one on the end?

Sorry, darling. I'm sure you aren't any different from any other overweight, over-tattooed wanna be lesbian 20-year-old out there.

For your edification, a "root" is something not nice to look at. If the shoe fits (both you and your "friend"), wear it.

LOL somebody's taking the internets too seriously. No I don't claim to be any of the three girls posted. (Edit: WOW try reading. Somebody asked for pics of pole vault girl. The picture with 3 girls IS a pic of pole vault girl. Reading comprehension.)Those are my lips in my sig. My friend is the sexy lady with the green skirt. I'm only 18, I don't have one tattoo on me, I eat well and take care of myself. And I reallllllly don't care if you believe me or not. Is it really that hard to believe that a lipstick lesbian enjoys some basketball?

Last edited by roxgirl; 05-31-2007 at 01:35 AM.