View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 06:34 PM   #1330
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
People are either not thinking straight or are posturing to entice people to leave players unprotected.

Not protecting any of your players would be utterly idiotic. I'd like to protect more than three, personally. Looking at draft projections is pretty silly given the unique makeup of our league. I'll stop at that, I've said too much already.

I have no idea if it's a concensus yet, but it makes zero sense to force people to keep players they don't want.
I guess I'm just overthinking the situation. You're keepers aren't your 1, 2, and 3rd round pick...they're already going to be on your roster. The 1st pick is going to be out of the remaining pool of guys left.

I haven't officially set anything up in the league other than the scoring. I haven't sent any invites yet because I wanna solidify the settings, especially for the keepers and then send stuff off. I don't want to run into the problem we had with the bball league.