View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 12:19 PM   #52
ReDirkulous Tyme

ReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to behold

went back and looked at this thread the other day, despite our record being below what i had hoped for/anticipated at this point, I have just as much, if not more optimism than I possessed when I created this thread. If RC can learn that Brand needs to be starting, I see this as being a team with a ton of upside, given that Elton Brand is beginning to look like a Kaman/Chandler hybrid....although maybe i'm reaching a bit with that claim. I still believe this team has more upside and potential than anyone is willing to give them credit for...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Things in the mirror are closer than they appear.
ReDirkulous Tyme is offline   Reply With Quote