View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 10:48 PM   #74
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
I never said the ball didn't move better I said KP was the one left open because his man was the one who doubled and the rotating player for Bucks never rotated. And that the offense wasn't totally overhauled because of KP's comments. What I want to see more of from KP was his aggressive drive and dunk. I know he can hit 3's like tonight. He can also stand 30 feet from the rim all game and go 1-7 shooting from nearly the logo. I just want a more aggressive KP. Literally all I'm saying... not that he didn't play well or the ball didn't move better tonight.
I think we can all agree that KP might be a better passer than any of our other guys not named Luka

The stats say he only had one assist but dude was making some sweet passes tonight after he attacked and kicked out.

I trust him with the ball in his hands to make decisions which is why I think he needs to get more involved not just to shoot but to create for other players.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote