View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 11:14 AM   #7
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
No Showtime!? How do you watch Dexter!?

Actually, I don't have it either, I just dl them on my computer. But Showtime has top notch shows...unlike Skinemax.
My apologies...I tried watchign Dexter, but just couldn't get into it.

I catch some of those movie channels when I'm on the road...each time, I find them less and less interesting to me.

If I want movies, I just go out and buy them...most DVD's you can pick up for $5-$10 and watch whenever you want, rather than get stuck with what's on the channel.

The only downer, is not catching some of the "Sports" that comes on these channels...but hey, it's all about choices...either way, there are both positives and negatives, and it's about which choices fit our own individual preferences.

I'll be looking for the write ups on Herschel's fight. Hope it goes well and honestly, hope it attracts some new viewers to the sport.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote