View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 06:41 PM   #596
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
Not surprisingly, the single most polarized championship of all the major soccer-playing nations is Spain, where Real or Barça have won some 28 out of the last 29 championships played. Ridiculous. England really only has 4 teams that contend year in, year out too.
Embarrassing. I must say, i enjoy watching some primera division, but the problem is: When you tune in 20 minutes after kick-off the games are mostly over ( for the opponent of Barca or Real ). The only reason i tune in is to watch Ozel, Lionel, Ronaldo or Iniesta....

Some weeks ago, i called a friend on his birthday. Barca lead 2-0 after 20 minutes; Barca went to halftime with ~5-0 when the call was finished and the day after the Almeria coach went fishing. The final result was 8-1