View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 11:59 PM   #108
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
If moving damp gets them what they need at the 2 then they have to do it. They have to swing for it and it's not that big of a swing. Damp couldn't stay on the floor in many,many games.
If they have a chance to obtain a legitimate starting shooting guard I'm sure they will. But you better hope that either Gortat is ready for an incredible leap in playing time or that Damp comes back after being cut.

I still expect that Damp will be around until at least the all star break. It makes a lot of sense. You have a young center that needs a safety net, and Damp's contract only gets more valuable the longer you wait. So waiting to trade him makes sense unless the perfect deal comes along.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote