View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 02:59 PM   #59
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDiggler
Then boot me from the site.....Just because Tracy (someone half of you can't stand) says that D wade got the benefit of calls from the refs, I'm suppose to go along with that and say the event was rigged? DO YOU ALL REALLY THINK THAT WAS THE REASON YOU LOST 4 IN A ROW?

DO YOU???? You got to be kidding me. The reason the Mavs coughed up 4 games in a row in the most important series of franchise history was because D Wade went to the free throw line on some questionable calls..................hhhmm, did D WADE average 87ppg in 6 games? Did I miss something? What about the other players?

You guys are full of excuses...You Lost. 4 in a Row. It was a total collapse, but most of you only see conspiracy. please

How about holding your players accountable? Nawh, that would be to obvious for ya'll

OOOh and get this..

Not only i'm I a Rockets fan....I'm a Spurs and Pistons fan too. Add those other teams to your Obvious List
So in other words, we gave it away. You're speaking out of both sides of your ass but if you haven't realized it yet, you probably won't.

Last edited by dirno2000; 02-19-2007 at 02:59 PM.
dirno2000 is offline   Reply With Quote