View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 08:23 AM   #24
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Oh there has been a lot of interest and I've received several inquiries just no bids yet.

I'd actually rather hold on to it so if it doesn't sell I may just change my mind. It's just cool having a piece of Mavericks history like this because you don't see them everywhere.

Say what you will, Shaggy, but the price is really a steal. Anything where you can get Dirk's, Terry's, Howard's, Devin Harris' and others' autographs in one spot is awesome. Just knowing you're holding something that all of these guys held, signed and numbered is so cool. Then to add on the fact it was the most successful season in Dallas Mavericks franchise history makes it even more awesome!

Gold plated? Psshhh. Give me that official 100% Spalding cowhide baby. The real deal.

If I sell it again it may be around Christmas, depending on how the Mavericks are doing but it won't be for this price. Then again, the longer I hold on to it the more attached I become so I may not ever put it up for sale after this auction ends.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote