Thread: 2020 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 04:04 PM   #315
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

I think I’m all in on Tyrell Terry and now worried he won’t make it to us. Would be thrilled with Terry or Precious. My favs among guys who have an actual chance of making it to us is something like: Terry, Precious, Kira, Saddiq Bey and then Josh Green/Maledon/Nesmith/Maxey in the next tier. Possible picks before us of guys I don’t like; Poku and Cole Anthony.

Ball, Wiseman, Edwards, Okongwu, Vassell, Deni, Hayes, Jalen Smith, Hampton, Halliburton, Toppin, Patrick Williams and Saddiq I see as near locks to go before we pick— with Smith or Williams maybe falling to us if all breaks right. So that’s 13 picks.

If we are looking to move up a few spots I hope it’s for the Jalen Smith, Bey, Kira, RJ, Tyrell, Precious (and Maxey if you believe in his shot) tier. To me there is a drop in talent from this “future starter” “4th best player on a contender tier“ to the next tier of Josh Green and Nesmith and Maledon and Bane who all COULD be good role player starters or good second unit guys but lack upside due to athletic, measurement or skill limitations.

Last edited by mac222b; 11-10-2020 at 04:06 PM.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote