Thread: 2020 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 08:26 PM   #318
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
My take on possible interest in Poku is that he could be developed to become an eventual replacement for the oft injured KP. Unique skill set for a 7 footer.
I think Mavs attempt to trade that pick for for a vet wing or aging star and Poku could be their backup plan.

But I could see them picking Poku and then trade back with OKC to pick up an asset and then grab a wing with that pick.

The most likely suitor for Poku imo is Boston with one of their many first rounders.
I think the teams who like him see him as a WING, not a BIG. Like, closer to Luka’s game than KP’s...though he won’t ever become half as good as either, probably. But, in those videos of him that have been circulating for the past few months, he is definitely playing the three hand handling the ball for his team.
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote