Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 09:55 PM   #420
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Noel, Burks, 2 2nd round picks, $6 million in cash?.

Not to mention the draft day trades, the Knicks have done a lot to clear space for JB. He gone and we just lost any leverage for a SNT. But holy shit, they?re treating JB like he?s a Kyrie-level talent (spoiler alert, he isn?t).
Damn. Wish the Knicks would have waited and offered that package to us for JB. Certainly looks like he?s gone, but it?s not the first time the Knicks have cleared out space for a star (or 2 KD/Irving). I was just looking up Burks because I?m not familiar with him. Good size and shoots well from 3. Really bummed that all signs point to us losing our 2nd best player and get nada in return.

Based off comments on IG and Reddit Knicks fans are less than thrilled to be paying JB $20+ million per year. I?ll always root for Brunson (I?m a Villanova fan), but the way this situation is unfolding will leave a bad taste. Guess we have to bank on THJ and Wood to pickup the slack on offense.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote