View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 11:54 AM   #244
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Mavs @ New Orleans Gameday thread

Quote:
I will grant you that in the big picture Bradley should get more PT than Mbenga, that is NOT what I was arguing. My original point pertains to what the Mavs did wrong in that specific game. I felt it was a great opportunity to get a look at Mbenga against a quality NBA center. Don't you agree?
No, I do not agree. It's way too early in the season for Benga to be getting any minutes outside of garbage time unless we absolutely have to have him. We didn't this game. Developing Benga is important, but in the big picture it's of only relatively small importance to developing the team as a whole. Playing Benga would have been sacrificing team development for his personal development and would have been a mistake IMO.