View Single Post
Old 06-24-2016, 08:18 AM   #86
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

I really don't understand where the Conley/Whiteside talk is coming from.

Why would Conley come to Dallas? Just because he likes the coach? He's in complete control at Memphis, will get a max contract for more, and has a competitive team around him. What does he get from Dallas? A coach and Dirk that is going to retire in 1-2 years? I'm just not seeing it.

Why would Whiteside come to Dallas? I actually haven't heard anyone say why he would even consider Dallas. In fact, I firmly believe that if he and Wade have any kind of friendship, then Wade would tell him to screw over Dallas simply because of 2011.

I understand the low balling Parsons, but it remains that we are unlikely to get a significant free agent without Parson and a on-the-retirement-door Dirk. So is this really just another "if we don't get player X, then we are going 100% rebuild mode and tanking"?

Last edited by MavzMan; 06-24-2016 at 08:20 AM.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote