View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 01:22 AM   #145
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

Great night for Mavs. Sixers winning, even though Rose found his knees and dropped 25. Double whammy for Wolves kicking Harden's butt. Portland beating Cavs gives mixed feelings. They are slightly edging away from chasing 9th team, but at the same time Mavs' public hopes of playoffs also get dimmer, which is nice.

And Parsons, who was supposed to be off from 15-min restriction, ends up with 18 minutes and 14 points. Scoring stat looks fine, but 0 rebounds once again proves why I never valued him as highly.

Mavs have to keep losing during this tough time. Once 8th spot of Portland has gone away and built enough distance, we will see teams tanking. Although I do not get how Suns are not already tanking.

On the East side, I really thought that Knicks would be a low-seeded playoff team. They can end up in the playoffs, but they are still outside looking in.
Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote