View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 11:36 AM   #399
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

https://theundefeated.com/features/d...mpression=true

Quote:
Before the Mavs’ media day on Friday, Smith answered any concerns about playing with his new teammate, who he got to know this offseason and comfortably calls “Luk.”

I don’t mind playing off the ball at all,” Smith told The Undefeated. “He’s a good enough player with a high enough IQ that I can play off the ball and still be effective.”

Smith said he has been enjoying playing with Doncic in scrimmages before training camp.

“Me and Luk have been playing pickup, and every day we’re on the same team we get the most wins regardless of who is in there,” Smith said.

“I like his game. On draft night I was saying I was a fan. After seeing him in person and playing on his team, I think he can contribute early. We can coexist. He is going to be pretty good.”

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 09-21-2018 at 11:37 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote