View Single Post
Old 11-09-2023, 11:53 PM   #45
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
5-5 shooting against him? That definitely didn't happen. Siakam had a back down spin move 1st qrtr and then a diving and1 layup that went in 2nd qrt. I just rewatched all 7 mins of his again. He didnt get abused. Reading all of that makes it seem like JJ Barea was trying to guard Giannis for 7 mins straight lol.

On the other hand, yes I absolutely am saying that Kleber and DP were awful. Id rather watch Holmes log mins and im not even sure what he is now days. Only thing im certain of is i dont want to watch DP, Maxi or Kidd as a Mav anymore. ThJ is in the way of Hardy now too so package those 4 for a bag of saltines.
Well why did the FO sign Powell to a multi-year contract just for the coach to trash him 8 games into the season? Again, what the FO wants and what Kidd wants aren't the same thing.

That goes for Holmes too. We took on his contract to get Omax. Both are ghosts on this team.

A report said Luka wanted a veteran center this summer. So the miscommunication is all around.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote