View Single Post
Old 01-20-2004, 12:35 PM   #26
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Bradley in the 4th

I'd rather have Bradley take an open jumper if it will keep him from trying to dribble..which of course would just lead to him falling on the floor.....my Brasilian wife(who is just coming around on the great game of hoop even comments that he should not ever put the ball on the floor...I have married a genius!). Despite my disliking his dribbling skills, he has a good to above average set shot. I would rather have Bradley shoot his set 12-14 foot jumper than Jamison, Walker, Howard etc...

and would not mind him playing in the final minutes if he was not winded and the game called for it!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote