View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 01:49 PM   #5
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

I agree with every bit of your post mcsluggo. I know these are some of the older Republicans in most cases but good people. They won't sell there country out for money, fortune or fame. I think they are frustrated with what this administration has done and see hard times ahead. The bad thing, is what if the Republicans start trying to run all or alot of the new neocon type Republicans. The old moderate is much better if you ask me.

This is true, when the Democrats have a chance to really take control, then they can and have blown it. The center is wide open. A third party would be nice to fill the middle but they just can't compete with big money flowing into the left and right.

It is alot of the neocon Republicans that have pushed the good moderate Republicans out and bash them, if they disagree with the neocons on anything. Look at John Warner. Another good man.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote