View Single Post
Old 03-06-2001, 10:58 AM   #7
dallaslaker

dallaslaker has a spectacular aura aboutdallaslaker has a spectacular aura aboutdallaslaker has a spectacular aura about

I'm really liking not having to put up with the crap from Fandemonium. From what I've seen though, LakerLanny is alright. Usually comes up with valid points. Fand just wants to talk trash with no point whatsoever. It gets old extremely fast. Hell, I go into the Laker Rant also, even the regulars in there were getting tired of him. I about died laughing, getting shut out by his "own family".

Please, just do what you have to to keep crap like that out. I like posting against other team's fans, but I like to keep it on an intelligent level. I realize The Mavs are not anywhere near the Lakers level, but they are playing some very nice ball right now and are extremely fun to watch.

And say what you want about Cuban, but the fact is, he is the only reason for this turn-around. I'm beginning to come around with Nellie a little, still gotta get used to his style of ball which is so radical from everyone else's. But Cuban has single-handedly taken this team from the depths of the NBA and convinced them that they can win significant games. It's all in the mind, you think you're gonna lose, you lose. You think you're gonna win, and you win. He has convinced these guys that they can win and that he is in it 100% with them the whole way.
dallaslaker is offline   Reply With Quote