View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 06:17 PM   #127
Julius

Julius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Before the game it was. But no, I'd say it was a full house. I sat both on the lower areas and in the top, so I got both points of view. In the row in the lower decks that I sat in for a quarter, there was only one empty seat, which was the seat I sat in. It was full even in the upper decks in section 306.

The lady was just an ass. I sat there to spend some time at the game with my cousin, so I snook in for a quarter. I sit down, she asks "is that your seat?" I replied, "sure". She said, "I don't think so, since that's my seat." I then said "If that's your seat, then why aren't you sitting in it?" She blew off that question. She then pointed at 4 seats and said they were hers. I said "Why would you buy 4 seats if it's only you and your husband. That seems like a waste of money..." Then to ease the tensions, I mentioned that I was sitting with my cousin, just to make her get that I'm only down here to spend time with them, not to cheat anyone out of seats or anything, but she was still a jerk.

About 5 minutes later, the play where the refs called a foul on Dirk for fouling RJ on a 3 (which Dirk didn't even touch him...) I yelled "Bullcrap!". And she said very snarkily "If you're gonna sit in my seat, boy, then you're not gonna curse". Then we got into it back and forth until I finally just apologized since I didn't want her to rat me out. After I left after the 2nd quarter, she left too. I can't believe it. She missed out on a good game because she decided to let a 16 year old that just wanted to sit next to his cousins for a quarter ruin her night.

I mean sure, I was kinda being a bit condescending too, but she didn't have to be so combative. Still my best ballgame experience ever, though.
Cool!
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote