View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 07:34 PM   #130
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish22 View Post
Singleton was the one player to be out there the entire warm-up. Guess he really is a gym rat.
Still I think Hump is a better player. Feel bad for Singleton, cause I just don't see him getting consistent minutes here. When everyone comes back he could get put on the IA list.
I saw Gooden out there practicing his shot for about 20 minutes all by himself. And a lot of his practice mid range jumpers were falling. But then his shot struggled in the beginning of the game. Then again, who's didn't...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote