View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 12:23 AM   #72
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Depends on what you mean. Do I think the Mavs are gonna win the championship? No. Am I absolutely thrilled with the trade, and the direction the team is headed in? Hell yes.
That's a very fair answer.

I don't need to be sold on the fact that they are gonna win the championship right now though. I'm not expecting to see them really hit their stride until the 2nd/3rd week of March when the schedule gets really favorable and they're more in the groove working together. The scary thing is, if we're playing the way we are NOW and we are just starting to work on getting in gear...you'll have to buy that potential hype.